LADIES NIGHT (AND MORNING...)
Get the girls together.
So, you’ve been put in charge of organising a bachelorette party, the girl’s weekend, or perhaps just a midweek shindig in the sierra. Whatever the occasion, your BFFs… wait, who are we kidding… your friends are going to thank you for checking them into Whistler’s hippest new hotel for a night (or two) of self-indulgence.
Here’s the deal. You and your friends will take over one of our suites, where each of you will have your own pod complete with comfy double memory foam mattress, super soft linens and a curtain for privacy. Once you’ve settled in you’ll be treated to a expertly crafted cocktail in The Living Room, Pangea’s communal hub. With the party well and truly started, you’ll return to your suite for what we’re ingeniously calling “the suite life”. Cue the decadence.
Waiting for you in your suite will be a bottle of bubbly, as well as a couple (or more, depending on your party size) of Whistler’s best beauticians. Each member of your crew will be given a full manicure, and it’s at this point that you’ll be reveling in the praise showered upon you for organising the whole shebang. If not, it’s time to get some new friends.
After your podicure (see what we did there?) there’ll be pizzas and cocktails being served up in The Living Room, where you can enjoy the communal vibe (and more drinks) until 1 AM. Of course, we’re not stopping you from heading out into the Village and partying later into the night if your girls start telling you that real rockstars rock it way past 1 AM.
The next morning you can discuss the previous day’s shenanigans over your choice of breakfast from our menu – and, we’re sure, a much-needed coffee. Prefer brunch? No problemo – our morning menu runs ‘til 1 PM. If you’re opting for our 2-night option we’ll work in a morning yoga class at a nearby studio.
1-NIGHT – $149PP.
- 4pm check-in at Pangea – drop your bag and enjoy an expertly-mixed cocktail.
- ‘Podicure’ – head to your private suite for a manicure, all done while sipping on bubbles (includes a glass of Prosecco per person).
- Pizza party – pizzas served family-style with a cocktail of your choice in The Living Room.
- Strut your style (and rock your new nails) in Pangea’s social areas, including The Rooftop Patio, with outdoor bar, patio heaters and superb views over the Village Stroll (open ‘til 1 AM). 1 AM too early for bed? Head out into the Village to do your own thing.
- Bedtime – it has to happen sometime.
- Breakfast/brunch – choose any item from Pangea’s menu and a coffee of your choice.
2 NIGHTS – $249PP.
- All of the above.
- Morning yoga class at a nearby studio.*
- Charcuterie boards and glasses of good wine (again, one of each per person).
- A second night in a suite.
- Breakfast on day 3.
*A second activity can be arranged if required. Please contact us for details.
THE FINE PRINT.
- Minimum 6 persons for suite takeover.
- Offer valid for dates during the Fall and Spring shoulder seasons – please contact us for stays outside of these dates.
- An additional $10pp charge applies for each weekend night included.