CORPORATE TAKEOVER (AND SLEEPOVER…)
Get the team together.
Wondering how you can reward your team for their recent success, bring them closer together or just get them out the office? How about a night (or two) in the heart of Whistler Village, at the brand spanking new Pangea Pod Hotel with team-bonding activities, dinner, drinks and breakfast thrown in?
Here’s the deal. Your team will get to take over one of our suites, with each team member assigned their own private pod. So while they’ll be getting to know each other better by sharing a suite, you needn’t worry about them getting to know each other too well, as they’ll all have their own sleeping space (phew!).
To kick things off on the right foot, they’ll be treated to an expertly-mixed cocktail after checking into their suite. Then they’ll head out to take part in a team-building activity of your choosing (details in the itinerary section below).
After that it’s back to Pangea for pizzas and beers in The Living Room, where they can kick back and relax, or find out who’s the most competitive over a board game at one of our large, family-style tables. The party (or sober social gathering, depending on your preference) can continue until 1 AM in The Living Room or up on The Rooftop Patio (with a fully licensed bar and superb views over the Village).
The next morning our team of in-house chefs and baristas will prepare gourmet bennies and coffee for breakfast, over which your team can discuss the previous day’s shenanigans (or next year’s sales targets – as you wish).
After that it’s back to your (proverbial) boiler room, where they’ll feel refreshed, rewarded, and ready to make you money.
Sound good? You can find full itinerary details and further important information below. Just email or call and we’ll help you plan their well-earned days away.
1-NIGHT – $149PP.
- 4pm check-in at Pangea – drop your bag and enjoy an expertly-mixed cocktail.
- Head to Escape! Whistler, a mere 2-minute walk from Pangea, for a team challenge. (An alternative activity can be arranged if required – please contact us for details and pricing. Our personal favourites can be found here.)
- Return to The Living Room at Pangea for pizza and beer (one of each per person).
- Time to find out who’s the Jenga champ. The Living Room’s family-style tables were designed for socializing, games and, yes, drinking.
- Kick back and get to know your colleagues better on The Rooftop Patio, with its outdoor bar, patio heaters and views across the Village Stroll. Open until 1 AM.
- Bedtime – has to happen at some point…
- Breakfast – including gourmet eggs benedict and barista-made coffee.
- Back to the grind.
2 NIGHTS – $249PP.
- All of the above.
- Head out and do your own thing in the greatest ski resort on Earth. A second activity can be arranged if required – please contact us for details and pricing.
- Charcuterie boards and glasses of good wine (again, one of each per person).
- A second night in a suite.
- Breakfast on day 3.
THE FINE PRINT.
- Minimum 6 persons for suite takeover.
- Offer valid for dates during the Fall and Spring shoulder seasons – please contact us for stays outside of these dates.
- An additional $10pp charge applies for each weekend night included.